We reserve the right, at our discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
- On this Site
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site or initiated on the Site.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising or social media pages) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY MINORS. ACCORDINGLY, WE DO NOT REQUEST ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM MINORS, AND MINORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE PURCHASES OR PARTICIPATE IN CONTESTS ON THIS SITE. MINORS SHOULD NOT POST ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIS SITE. IF YOU COME TO BELIEVE THAT A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN (13) HAS SUBMITTED PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH OR ON THE SITE, PLEASE NOTIFY US AT firstname.lastname@example.org AND WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO REMOVE SUCH INFORMATION FROM OUR RECORDS.
Types of Information We Collect
We gather and collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information the Site collects that is defined by applicable law as personally identifiable information (collectively, “personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address or physical location; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site and usage details.
We collect this Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies).
There are several areas in the Site where we collect personal information from you on a voluntary basis. We may collect this information as follows: (i) when you create an account; (ii) when you register to receive communications from this Site and/or other Company owned sites; (iii) when you seek information about, or purchase, products offered through this Site or other Company-owned Sites; (v) when you provide personal information to us through feedback, surveys, or other forms provided on this Site or other Company-owned Sites; (v) information you provide by filling out forms on the Site (this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, creating an account, posting material, or requesting further services or information); (vi) when reporting a problem about the Site; (vii) when you enter a promotion or contest on the Site; (viii) records and copies of your correspondence (including personal information), if you contact us; (ix) your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; (x) details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders (note that you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site); and/or (xi) based upon your search queries on the Site.
Server Log Information
When you visit an Internet site, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g., the site page that offered a link to our Site page). Other information disclosed includes clickstream data, which includes a record of the clicked selections you make while visiting this Site. Like many other sites, we record this basic information about visits to this Site.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
Also, you should remember that whenever you voluntarily disclose information online, such as on message boards, through e-mail, discussion groups, or in chat areas, your information can be collected and used by others. Although we try to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible of maintaining the secrecy of any passwords you set up and/or any account information.
How and When Information is Used
We use information collected from you, whether supplied directly by you or obtained from web server logs or cookies through the use of tracking technologies as described herein, in any of the following ways:
- To present the Site to you and allow you to purchase our products;
- To provide you with information, products or services you request from us;
- To fulfill your orders;
- To improve our Site (we continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature of the Site;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To send periodic e-mails
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We will not share your personal information with any third party outside of our organization, except to fulfill your request, e.g. if you place an order with us. However, we may disclose information collected from you through this Site in order to: (i) comply with applicable laws; (ii) respond to government inquiries; and (iii) protect the rights or property of the Company or visitors to this Site.
We may share your non-personally identifiable information with third parties to improve our website and marketing efforts. We also may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures, including encryption, in an effort to maintain the safety of your personal information both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Who Has Access to the Information
Except as described in this policy, we will not willfully disclose any personal information of users of this Site to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
We may disclose your information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect our or other’s rights or property.
- To our affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and make the Site available;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To a third party, if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHILE WE STRIVE TO SELECT THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS WHO HAVE OR SHARE THE SAME STANDARDS IN REGARDS TO PRIVACY POLICIES COMPARABLE TO OUR OWN, THE USER AGREES THAT WITH RESPECT TO THOSE THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SITES WE LINK TO, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE SAME, NOR WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE TO THE USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIAL THAT MAY BE SOLD, LICENSED, DISTRIBUTED OR PROMOTED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR ON SUCH SITES, OR FOR ANY CONTENT ON SUCH SITES.
Your Access to and Control Over your Information
If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may opt-out of receiving such communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our emails. Our e-mail database is continually updated. You may also contact us to:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you; and/or
- Request that we delete data we have about you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Site and identify repeat visitors to our Site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Site.
California Privacy Rights/Do Not Track Notice
We may, from time to time, share your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email or write us at:
717 Madison avenue
New York N.Y 10065
We will not honor such a request more than once per calendar year.
We may track our customer’s activities over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals at this time. In addition, some third party sites also keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. Please review the privacy policies posted to all third party websites to confirm if such sites respond to browser DNT settings.